LAconnect Full Management Solution
“Opportunities for wider information sharing existed, but were either not recognised, shared or delayed.” – a key finding of the Khyra Ishaq serious case review.
LAconnect Full Management Solution is the result of 6 years experience and learning from working with Sheffield City Council. LAconnect FMS provides a comprehensive solution for Local Authorities to foster, force and improve cross agency collaboration and communication.
LAconnect FMS was designed to be far more than just a simple ContactPoint enabled hub, it is a complete solution for managing the local 'best view' Child Index, users and practitioners to improve service delivery where it really counts. This is explained by the following quote from Sheffield City Council: "Those local Authorities that recognise the real world benefits of the IISaM programme to Children, Young People and their families and can see beyond the current focus on technology will appreciate the attention to detail - driven by the needs of front line practitioners in Sheffield and the accumulated experience of running a child index for over 5 years - LAconnect is technology that has its focus on practice."
Now that restrictive ContactPoint guidelines no longer apply, LAconnect FMS will be improved and extended to incorporate eCAF information and other features driven by the needs of our Local Authority subscribers
As a hosted service, LAconnect FMS requires less resources to implement, and to manage as an ongoing process. Key efficiency drivers are:
- Low initial outlay
- No upfront software license costs
- Known monthly costs
- Simple and accurate to budget
- No fixed long-term contract
- Pay only as long as you subscribe
- Fast configuration – be up and running in 30 days
- No local implementation required
- Pro-active practitioner alerts
- delivered direct to practitioners' inbox
- No in-house data mapping skills required
- Bespoke transform files available
- Improved accuracy of information for front line practitioners
- Single source of best possible data
- Data Quality management
- Persisted Best View enables improvement in data quality in source systems
Key features of LAconnect Full Management Solution include:
- Forces improved cross agency communication and collaboration
- Implements proven best practice
- Accepts data feeds from any local or partner Case Management System (CMS)
- Accepts ContactPoint xml format feeds from local ‘modified’ Case Management Systems
- Bespoke transformations ensure accurate conversion of any source format
- Unlimited Local Data Sources
- Intuitive browser based user interface
- Look and feel customisable for individual authorities.
- Local persisted 'best view' of a child or young person
- Local search facility on best view (child record, service involvement, team members etc..)
- Pro-actively alerts users, including front line professionals of service involvements, team changes, child record changes and training and CRB requirements
- Ability to manage practitioners (team members, involvements etc..)
- Aids data quality management within source CMS’s
- Allows greater information sharing and efficiency between front line professionals and the backroom teams i.e process owners and IISAM/CP teams
- Cross Boarder alerting will be possible between participating Local Authorities
- Categorisation and reporting of status and error returns
- No local deployment - fully hosted solution
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- A fully extensible system with more development planned:
- ECAF module
- Tracking of practitioner pre-requisites such as CRB status and training
- Tracking of youth offenders
- and more.....
The LAconnect range of solutions provides everything a Local Authority needs for a complete management solution delivering collaborative cross agency information sharing with frontline practitioners and simple integration with any Local Authority or Partner Organisation data sources.
Check out the news at the LAconnect Community website: www.laconnect.org.uk!
For further information please send an email to email@example.com