LAconnect Solution Suite
The LAconnect range of solutions provides everything a Local Authority needs for a complete management solution to sharing information with frontline practitioners and full 'intelligent' integration with ContactPoint.
For more information please visit the LAconnect section of our website or click here
Adaro Intelligent Integration Hub – The Complete Integration Solution
The Adaro Intelligent Integration Hub (AIIH) meets the urgent and increasing need for integration between the disparate systems increasingly being used by Local Government. In an environment consisting of a mixture of client-server and Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) systems, AIIH replaces the existing complex configuration of point-to-point connections with a single solution for any application needing to share information:
AIIH – The Local Government Integration Hubis eGIF compliant and connects front office applications, back office applications and third party applications via secure encrypted XML.
AIIH enables you to build the right integration hub to better manage information exchange and data transfer across disparate systems
How is AIIH used?
Local Councils are implementing an increasing number of front office applications with an ever increasing need to exchange information with third parties, such as:
- Integrated Children's Services - eCAF, CCIS
- Citizen-centric services - CRM, Customer Tracking
- E-services – e-planning, Online Council Tax
- Strategic initiatives – ICS, ISA, SAP, ICRS, SP
- Third parties – Payment Reconciliation, NLPG, Government Gateway
To deliver these projects requires exchanges with the appropriate back office systems and in some cases multiple exchanges with several systems. Councils have a requirement for an integration hub to allow handling of messaging in an e-gif XML environment. The problem is that many of these systems are not ‘open’ and therefore do not allow connectivity.
AIIH solves all your integration and information management requirements in a single solution now and for the future
Features and Benefits
AIIH – The Local Government integration hub – provides a single solution with the following features:
- Includes comprehensive management tool
- Supports a selection of connectivity options including: Government Gateway, NLPG, SQL server, Oracle, Client server legacy systems, ‘Green screen’ legacy systems, Support for flat files / ODBC / JDBC, Use of XML.
- Range of adaptors available
- Includes development tools and IDE
- Transformations defined by simple ‘drag and drop’
- Supports Synchronous and Asynchronous messaging
- Built in system monitoring tools
- Supports ‘guaranteed delivery’
- Error handling with no loss of data or ‘locking up’
- Can log and queue transactions to allow roll backs
- Compatible with existing security level management
- Configurable by Local Council IT teams
- Far more economical than point to point connections
- Quick and easy to implement
- Easy to use
- Flexible development to meet future requirements
- Highly qualified and experienced support